17th April 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

20th April 2019, 02:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for the recruitment first of all you have to visit the official website given below and fill up the online application form. The you have to attach the related documents with scanned copies of your photographs and signature. Now you have to pay the application fee and submit the form on or before
16/09/2019.
Web: http://www.cgpolice.gov.in
22nd April 2019, 12:29 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment is The Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through www.cgpolice.gov.inon or before 16 September 2018.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.cgpolice.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?