24th August 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the procedure to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit also.

27th August 2018, 11:46 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?

Candidates who have completed the age of 18 years are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment and can apply till the age of 28 years. Interested candidates can visit the link directly and apply for the recruitment https://cgpolice.cgstate.gov.in/phq-...orm/phqsirec18. Open the link, fill up th application form as per the instructions given. Submit the documents and fees required and take a printout of it.
27th August 2018, 10:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?

Procedure and Age Criteria Required to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018:

The detailed age criteria and procedure required to apply for this Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2018 is given below,

There are four steps,
* Prerequisites
* Basic Information
* Address and Contact Information
* Declaration

In the prerequisites section, you are required to tick the "I Agree" button and then choose the "Post Applying for".

>> Then you are required to enter basic information details like, candidate's name, mother's name, father's name, gender, age relaxation, gender, Educational qualification, Date of Birth..etc.,

>> After filling all the details, you are required to fill properly with correct information and then click on "Submit" button finally.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?