7th January 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Delhi University entrance exam for admission in M.A.(English Literature) being a BCA graduate?

Hello
I am a graduate in BCA from Punjab technical university through distance education can I get admission in Delhi university in MA in English Literature. can I appear for the entrance exam of Delhi university in MA in English Literature.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Tech course having completed BE in ECE in the year of 2009?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  3. What is the syllabus of M.A in English Literature entrance exam of Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi?
  4. Scholarship for PhD in English Literature? Which entrance exam to face for Delhi University?
  5. How to apply in Delhi University after passing BCA and 12th without Maths?
  6. Eligibility for MCA after BCA without having maths in 10+2?
  7. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  8. Is BCA graduate eligible for IAS entrance exam?
  9. How to take admission in 1st Delhi for M.State course? I have completed B.Com from Delhi University
  10. Date of availability of B.Ed.Ed forms by DU? How will I get it?
  11. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  12. What is the syllabus of M.A in English literature entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility to study PGDHRM for Diploma holder in EEE?
  14. When the application form of BCA entrance exam distributed by Delhi University? Eligibility criteria of entrance exam for 12th PCM student?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  16. Eligibility criteria for bca in delhi universiity? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  18. Am I eligible to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
8th January 2015, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Delhi University entrance exam for admission in M.A.(English Literature) being a BCA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am a graduate in BCA from Punjab technical university through distance education can I get admission in Delhi university in MA in English Literature. can I appear for the entrance exam of Delhi university in MA in English Literature.
No, BCA candidate are not eligible for admission in MA in English literature.

Eligibility criteria for MA in English literature for Delhi University:-

1)Those candidates who have completed B.A in English with above 50% marks are eligible for MA in English literature.

2)Your minimum age should be 20 year.

So you can apply for MCA, M.Sc course only.
24th February 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Delhi University entrance exam for admission in M.A.(English Literature) being a BCA graduate?

I had done btech from cse! Can i apply for M.A english honours in D.U through entrance exam?
9th April 2015, 01:48 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, the DU is very strict in their rules and you are not eligible for an MA (English) since you have done a BCA degree as your graduation and did not have the same subject i.e. English Literature at the time of graduation.

For pursuing any Masters degree from the DU, the candidate should have done the Graduation in the same subject as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?