27th February 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for the Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination of J&K PSC. This is the first time I am going to attend this competitive examination. I would like to know about the pattern of this competitive examination for this year. Can you please let me know about the pattern?

28th February 2021, 04:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021?

As far as you are concerned about the pattern of Jammu and Kashmir Combined Services Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, then I would like to let you that the complete details regarding the Pattern and Syllabus for the same examination is available on the link http://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/SRO_103_CCE_2018.pdf.

For, further details and updates regarding J&K PSC Combined Services Competitive Examination 2021, you can refer to the commission's official link i.e; www.jkpsc.nic.in.
28th February 2021, 05:18 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the pattern of J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021?

The pattern of J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021 can be seen below.

Preliminary Exam will consist of 2 papers.

Each paper will contain 200 marks and 200 questions.

For each right question you will get +1 while for wrong answer you will get -0.33.

On the basis of marks obtained in Preliminary exam you will get selected for main exam.
28th February 2021, 07:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Pattern of J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021:

The detailed examination pattern of J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021 is given below,

Name of the Organization - J&K PSC

Name of the Examination - Combined Competitive Examination

>> Selection process consists of the following stages,
@ Combined Competitive Examination (Preliminary)
@ Combined Competitive Examination (Main)
@ Personality Test (Interview)

>> The detailed examination pattern can be found from 12th and 13th point in the official notification given below.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?