27th February 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021

Hi everyone, I am searching for the syllabus of the Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination conducted by J&K PSC. Can you please let me know about the syllabus of this competitive examination? Waiting for the syllabus.

28th February 2021, 05:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021

As far as you are concerned about the syllabus for Jammu and Kashmir Combined Services Competitive Examination, then for the same you can refer to the link http://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/SRO_103_CCE_2018.pdf.

For complete details and updates regarding J&K PSC Combined Services Competitive Examination 2021, you can refer to the commission's official link i.e; www.jkpsc.nic.in.
28th February 2021, 06:32 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Syllabus of J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021

Syllabus of J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021 can be seen below.

Syllabus for paper 1-

Current events of National and International importance

History of India and Indian National Movement

Indian and World Geography–Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the world

Indian Polity and Governance–Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues etc

Economic and Social Development–Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc

General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change–that do not require subject specialization

General Science.

Syllabus for paper 2 -

Comprehension

Interpersonal skills including communication skills

Logical reasoning and analytical ability

Decision-making and problem-solving

General mental ability

Basic numeracy , Data interpretation .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?