23rd August 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Scientific Assistant in Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale which is allotted to Scientific Assistant in Electronics Corporation of India Limited? I want to know about the pay scale because I have applied for the recruitment.

27th August 2019, 04:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Scientific Assistant in Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

Pay Scale allotted to Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment is Rs. 18,460 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ecil.co.in/.
27th August 2019, 04:24 PM
Thik Hai

Default Re: Pay scale of Scientific Assistant in Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment:-

-->> Salary allotted to selected candidate in this recruitment is Rs. 18460/- (Per Month).

-->> Vacancies are available in this recruitment is 27 posts.
27th August 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale which is allotted to Scientific Assistant in Electronics Corporation of India Limited? I want to know about the pay scale because I have applied for the recruitment.

Pay scale allotted to the Scientific Assistant (on contract) in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited is given below:

Consolidated contract pay – Rs 18,460 per month

Duration of the contract – 2 years (extendable by 2 more years, depending upon project requirements)

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
27th August 2019, 06:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale of Scientific Assistant in Electronics Corporation of India Limited is Rs. 18460/- Per Month.
27th August 2019, 07:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The starting salary of a Scientific Assistant in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, may range approximately Rs. 18,000/- and above per month.

The salary may increase gradually depending upon the performance of the candidate as per the norms of the organisation.
27th August 2019, 07:42 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Electronics Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment:

>> Pay Scale:- Rs.18,460/- per month.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.ecil.co.in.
27th August 2019, 08:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement released for the recruitment as Scientific Assistant under ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited) current opening, the pay scale allotted for selected candidates under the same recruitment is of Rs 18,460/ (consolidated salary inclusive of all allowances).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the advertisement released for the same recruitment by referring to the link http://ecil.co.in/jobs/ADVT_31_2019.pdf.
27th August 2019, 11:06 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who selected as Scientific Assistant at Electronics Corporation of India Limited can get Consolidated contract pay of Rs 18,460 per month. Selected candidates required to work for least 2 years per the contract.

Note - It can also extended two more years depending upon the project requirements.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?