24th February 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NIT Meghalaya Laboratory Attendant recruitment?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Laboratory Attendant recruitment of NIT Meghalaya. I don’t know how I can apply. So, please let me know about the procedure to apply for this recruitment.

26th February 2020, 12:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NIT Meghalaya Laboratory Attendant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for NIT (National Institute of Technology) Meghalaya Laboratory Attendant recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below. Candidates may also send Hard Copy of Online Application along with payment receipt and all relevant documents to the office of the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong 793003.

Cost of NIT (National Institute of Technology) Meghalaya Laboratory Attendant recruitment 2020 Application form is For General category candidates is Rs. 200/- and For SC/ST/OBC category candidates is Rs. 100/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.nitmeghalaya.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?