3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Northern Railway Catering Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Catering Multi Tasking Staff recruitment of Northern Railway? I don't know about the procedure so I need your help. Please help me!

5th September 2019, 06:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Northern Railway Catering Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Northern Railway Catering Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Northern Railway Catering Multi Tasking Staff recruitment application form is For Gen/OBC candidates is Rs. 100/- and For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.rrcnr.org/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?