3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment being a female candidate?

Hi everyone, I am a female candidate and I want to apply for Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment of Airport Authority of India. I would like to know can I apply for this recruitment or not?

5th September 2019, 06:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment being a female candidate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma in Electrical from a recognized university by AICTE, GOI. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 26 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment being a female candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.aai.aero/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?