13th February 2013, 01:34 PM
ASHISHSINGHPARIHAR

How to apply for pharmacist job in Indian Army? What is the special requirement for the job?

how to apply pharmacist (clinical, Hospital pharmacist) job in Indian army, and whats the spacial requirement for this type of job ?

3rd May 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for pharmacist job in Indian Army? What is the special requirement for the job?

How i join in indian army ? I completed my D.Pharma in 2012 n my d.o.b is 9/1/91
13th May 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for pharmacist job in Indian Army? What is the special requirement for the job?

How i join in indian army ? I
completed my D.Pharma in 2013
n my d.o.b is 8/4/92
20th May 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I am registered pharmacist(D.pharm). I want to join indian army. How can i join indian army as a Pharmacist.
28th June 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studing mpharm now what jobs are avialable for me in indian army
10th July 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to join HUL.I completed my B.Pharma in 2012 n my d.o.b is 15/21/88.I have atleast one year exp. in FMCG .
23rd July 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed my b. pharm and now to join army as a pharmacist and what's the proceess to join indian army...............
23rd July 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student for b.pharm and now to join the army as a pharmacist what,s the process to join this............
23rd July 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student for b.pharm and now to join the army as a army pharmacist what,s the process to join this
27th July 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for pharmacist job in Indian army? what is the special requirement for the job?

sir i am pursuing pharm. D 6th year (last year)
can u please tell me how to approach job in Indian army (procedure).
22nd October 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

hellooo...am doing m pharm in clinical pharmacy so how can i get the job in army?what is the procedure ?
11th December 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for pharmacist job in indian army? what is the special requirement for the job?
27th December 2013, 04:25 PM
Akash Shivaji Jagtap

Smile Re: How to apply for pharmacist job in Indian Army? What is the special requirement for the job?

how to apply for pharmacist job in indian army & which are the post for pharmacist in indian army
4th January 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i am studyind pharm-D (Doctor of pharmacy) a six years course ,now what jobs are available for us in Indian army?
22nd March 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir am an b pharma graduate..how to apply for pharmacist job in indaia army..??
12th January 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Hiii sir, I am studying pharm .D 5th year....may i know for which job we(pharm.D)are eligible, one thing that my father is working in BSF...does i have any reservation regarding to job.
13th January 2017, 05:26 PM
ajayk4948

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHSINGHPARIHAR View Post
how to apply pharmacist (clinical, Hospital pharmacist) job in Indian army, and whats the spacial requirement for this type of job ?
Yes you are eligible for pharmacist job in Indian Army after B.Pharma if you are a member of Pharmacy Council Of India. If you are not a member of Pharmacy Council Of India then firstly you have to register yourself at PCI.

UPSC conduct the CDS (Combined Defence Services) exam every year twice in the months of Feb. & Aug.

CDS Eligibility (for pharmacist job) :

B.Pharma degree or a final year graduation student from a recognized university/institute.

Selection Procedure :

After qualifying CDS written exam in merit & medical examination you are selected for training.
25th July 2019, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What is pharmacist job in Indian army and which document are needed to apply this post reply my email id is [email protected]
11th September 2021, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam,
I am completed the Bpharm. What are the job opportunities for pharmacist as female candidate in Indian Army ? How can I apply for it ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?