7th December 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment?

Can anyone of you tell me about the application procedure in ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment? How I can apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

9th December 2018, 09:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment?

In order to apply for ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment, you have to visit the official website and fill up the online application form as per the instructions given. Then you have to attach the relevant documents and upload your photographs, signature. Now you have to pay the application fee and submit the form.

Web: https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/en/home/
9th December 2018, 06:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment:

The detailed procedure to be followed in order to apply for ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - ONGC

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)

>> If you meet the required eligibility criteria then I suggest you to apply from this recruitment from 12th December, 2018 to 1st January, 2018 (till 6:00 PM). No other mode of the application is accepted.

>> Make sure you have valid Email ID and Mobile Number and scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph. You may refer 6th and 7th pages of the official notification which has been attached below for more detailed information.

Click here to Apply

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?