4th December 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this recruitment of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

7th December 2018, 07:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment?

To apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment, you have to visit the official website and fill up the online application form with correct details. You have to attach the relevant documents, photographs with your signature as per the guidelines. Next you have to pay the application fee through credit/debit card/net banking etc. and submit the application form.

Web: http://117.239.178.144/gdsonline2/Reference.aspx
7th December 2018, 07:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment?

To apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment, you can visit the given link below and start filling up the online application form according to the instructions provided. You have to upload scanned copies of your photographs, signature and documents. Now you have to pay the application fee online and submit the form.

Web: https://www.southindianbank.com/
8th December 2018, 10:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates can apply for the examination online at www.southindianbank.com.

The examination will be conducted for the recruitment. The application form will be available between 10th December 2018 to 16th October 2018.

So, if you want to apply for the examination then apply online at official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?