4th December 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this eligibility test of this year. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap? Waiting for your response!

7th December 2018, 03:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational qualification:- You should have passed graduate degree with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university.

—> Age Limit:- Not more than 25 years as on 30.11.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
8th December 2018, 10:53 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment?

The required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 60%.

The age limit is not more than 25 years as on 30.11.2018. There is 5 years relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you have satisfy the required eligibility then you are eligible to appear in the examination. To get more information about examination visit at www.southindianbank.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?