7th August 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Tripura Government Gram Rozgar Sahayak recruitment?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for Gram Rozgar Sahayak recruitment of Tripura Government. I don’t know how can I apply for this recruitment. So, can you please let me know about the procedure so that I can apply?

13th August 2019, 03:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tripura Government Gram Rozgar Sahayak recruitment?

First of all you have to visit the website at (http://www.rural.tripura.gov.in). Now you have to click on Apply online and fill up the online application form. You have to read the instructions carefully and attach all the educational documents. You also have to upload scanned copies of your photographs and signature. Now the application fee has to be paid which is of Rs. 200/- and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST, PWD candidates. After that you can submit the form and take a printout of it.
13th August 2019, 11:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tripura Government Gram Rozgar Sahayak recruitment?

To apply for the MGNRGES recruitment for the post of Gram Rozgar Shayak, you are required to submit its online application form by referring to the link https://rural.tripura.gov.in/ between 08.08.2019 and 29.08.2019.

Further, the cost of filling online application for the same recruitment is Rs 200/- in case of all candidates except for those who belong to SC/ST/PWD category as for these candidates, the cost of online application is Rs 150/-.
14th August 2019, 12:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Tripura Government Gram Rozgar Sahayak recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Tripura Government Gram Rozgar Sahayak recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Tripura Government

Name of the Job Position - Gram Rozgar Sahayak

>> Click on the apply online link that is given below. "Apply Now"

>> Then you are required to enter details like,
@ Exam Details,
@ Personal Details
@ Qualification Details
@ Experience
@ Upload Documents..etc., Then click on "Next".

>> You are required to fill up the details in the concerned fields and please refer to the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?