11th June 2020, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment?

Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply for the recruitment of a Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee post? How can I apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

13th June 2020, 02:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment application form is For General, EWS & OBC category Candidates is Rs. 500/- Plus GST @18% and For SC/PwD category Candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.vizagsteel.com/.
13th June 2020, 06:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment?

The procedure to apply for post of Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment is:

1. Visit the official website of Vizag Steel and click on the link careers.

2. Read the instructions carefully and then register for exam with personal details.

3. After uploading photograph and signature, you will be directed towards payment gateway.

4. Complete the payment for completion of application form.

You can read more details about this recruitment from Click Here .
13th June 2020, 10:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Vizag Steel Management Trainee (HR) recruitment is given below,

>> You are required to apply for UGC NET June 2020 Examination. Click on the link "Careers" and read carefully all the instructions.

>> Make sure you have all the details handy Email ID and passport size photograph (JPG file of 30 KB size) and format of signature (JPG file of 30 KB size).

>> Make sure you enter all the details in proper application form and you may refer to the notification for more detailed information.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
14th June 2020, 12:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment:-

> Eligibility criteria satisfied individuals can apply online for Vizag Steel management trainee recruitment 2020. To apply for the jobs, you must have a valid email id, and photograph comma and signature. Open the application form, enter appropriate details, and pay the application fee. complete the application process on or before the end date.

> Application fee
. For General, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs. 500/- Plus GST@18%
. Sc/ PWD candidates: no fee
14th June 2020, 10:11 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

To file an application for the Vizag Steel recruitment for Management Trainee (HR), you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link https://www.vizagsteel.com/myindex.a...viewjobads.asp between 20.07.2020 to 10.08.2020.

Further, to be eligible for appearing in the same recruitment, one must have also applied for UGC NET June 2020 registration for which ended on 16.03.2020.
14th June 2020, 10:23 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 10 August 2020. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
14th June 2020, 10:44 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ www.vizagsteel.com before 10th of August 2020.

Cost of application -
For General & OBC candidates - Rs. 590/-
For SC/ST/PwD candidates - No Fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?