30th March 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in Himachal Pradesh High Court written exam? When the notification will be release?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know about the notification
for Himachal Pradesh High Court Clerk exam.
Please tell me when the notification comes?
And also tell me the eligibility criteria
and the application procedure.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of release of AP high court typist interview results?
  2. What is the syllabus of Himachal Pradesh Clerk exam?
  3. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  4. Who is the chief justice of Himachal Pradesh High Court?
  5. When the notification for High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be published?
  6. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  7. Eligibility criteria of LDC recruitment exam conducted by Rajasthan High Court?
  8. What is the procedure to clear Himachal Pradesh administrative exam? What is the eligibility criteria for the exam?
  9. How to apply for STET exam in Himachal Pradesh?
  10. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  11. Can a child of Army Personnel's apply for Himachal CPMT?
  12. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  13. Why UGC NET is not being held in Kerala?
  14. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  15. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. How may I get previous 5 year solved question papers(Pre and Mains both) for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Madhya Pradesh High Court Grade III Previous years solved papers?
  18. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
14th April 2015, 10:09 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Himachal Pradesh High Court written exam? When the notification will be release?

Himachal Pradesh High Court written exam :

Eligibility Criteria :

For Computer Programmer : Candidate must have passed B.E./B. Tech. in Computers or I.T./M.C.A. or equivalent degree in Computer Science from any recognized University with first division.

For Assistant Programmer : Candidate must have passed B.E./B. Tech. in Computers/ I.T. or equivalent degree in Computer Science from any recognized University with second division.

Procedure to apply :If you are eligible you can send application in prescribed format along with DD and Self attested copies of relevant documents to following address :
Registrar General,
High Court of H.P.
Shimla

Please find the attachment for notification and application form.

This year recruitment application date is gone, last date was 09 Feb,2015. Now you have to wait for next years recuitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?