3rd July 2011, 02:20 AM
surjeetsi singh

How to apply for STET exam in Himachal Pradesh?

how to apply for stet exam on himachal pradesh..Please tell me the complete procedure for it

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in STET for a M.Phil pursuing candidate of Himachal Pradesh University and completed B.Ed from KUK?
  2. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  3. Can a child of Army Personnel's apply for Himachal CPMT?
  4. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab? -- [New]
  5. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  6. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students?
  7. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  8. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  10. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  11. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  12. How can I apply for B.Tech course in Himachal Pradesh counselling?
  13. How can I avail 15% quota for outside Punjabi candidates in PMET? I'm from Himachal Pradesh
  14. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  15. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  16. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University?
  17. What is the date of BDO exam in Himachal Pradesh
  18. List of students passed IBPS exam in Himachal pradesh?
3rd July 2011, 10:20 AM
mundhra
Member+

Default Re: How to apply for STET exam in Himachal Pradesh?

CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY

a) you who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from university / institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this test. The Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Physically Handicapped (PH) / Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalentexamination are eligible for this test.
b) you who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) Examination or whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed, may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for Lecturership eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PH/ VH category candidates). Such candidates must complete their P.G degree examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
c) The Ph.D degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
d) you are advised to appear in the subject of their post -graduation only. The candidate, whose post-graduation subject is not covered in the list of subject mentioned above, may appear in related subject.
3rd July 2011, 02:29 PM
frooty.scooty

STET slandered for School Teachers Eligibility Test.

To apply for Haryana STET 2011 candidate must have passed Class XII and have passed a two-year diploma in teachers’ education from a recognized institute.

To apply for School Teachers Eligibility Test 2011 forms will be available from mid of June, 2011 and STET-2011 will be held in mid of July this year.

You can get complete information from the official website STET 2011.
14th July 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ABOUT BATCHWISE APPOINTMENT IN HIMACHAL
16th July 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

help to find the set form
17th July 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date filling up if forms?
Is it applied on line?
31st July 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for teacher eligibility test in himachal pradesh and when will it conducted.
1st August 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Information about Sylabus of STET HIMACHAL PRADESH.
5th August 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

When is state teacher eligibility test in himachal pradesh
12th August 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

when will teacher eligibility test held in himachal pradesh?
27th August 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

aapne jo information di hai wo stet ke liye hai ya set ke liye
16th September 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me about Examination date for STET ?
16th September 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me sllybus for teacher eligibility test in himachal.
my id is rupeshnanha on gmail.com.
thank you
Rupesh
17th September 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the exact syllabus of TET in himachal ? how can i apply ?
17th September 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of TET 2011? HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THIS ? PLZ CLEARIFY MY id is [email protected]
19th September 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i have 44% in BA & 50% in 2.May i apply
17th November 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

actual syllabus for tet in himachal my id [email protected]
28th January 2012, 05:43 PM
drurv

you who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) Examination or whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed, may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for Lecturership eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PH/ VH category candidates). Such candidates must complete their P.G degree examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?