21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in Rajswasthya Staff Nurses 2018 recruitment?

I would like to know about the eligibility criteria as I am interested to apply in Rajswasthya-2018 for the post of Staff Nurse. I would also like to know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

25th May 2018, 11:59 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Rajswasthya Staff Nurses 2018 recruitment?

To apply for Rajswasthya Staff Nurses 2018 recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in nursing (GNM & ANM) from a recognized university. Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years and age relaxation of 5 years for general females/SC/ST/OBC/MBC male candidates and 10 years for SC/ST/OBC female candidates.

To apply for the position, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/) and select the position for which you want to apply. Login and fill up the application form correctly and attach the required documents and photographs. After that check the form again and submit.

25th May 2018, 08:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Rajswasthya Staff Nurses 2018 recruitment?

Procedure and Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Rajswasthya Staff Nurse 2018 Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is as follows.

>> Senior secondary 10+2 or its equivalent

>> And General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institute

>> And registered in RNC

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age must not exceed 40 years and age criteria is considered as on 01/01/2019.

>> And the selection is done based on the merit list

I am providing you a link from which you can start applying for this recruitment and must apply on or before 22nd May, 2018. Once application form is opened, you are required to enter all the basic and educational qualification details and then submit the form finally. Then you are required to take the printout of the application form.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Advertisement

26th May 2018, 12:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Rajswasthya Staff Nurses recruitment 2018 is mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :-
(1) Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent.
(2) General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course or its equivalent qualification from Institute, recognized by State Government.
(3) Registered in RNC.

--> Age Limit :- 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2019.

You can apply for Rajswasthya Staff Nurses recruitment 2018 through online at official website http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in on or before 22nd May 2018.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?