1st August 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018

Hello, I have heard that Central Teacher Eligibility Test is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this recruitment of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

5th August 2018, 05:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018

The mode of application for CTET recruitment is online.

Online application is available at Official Website of CTET is www,ctet.nic.in.
5th August 2018, 06:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018:

You are required to follow the below mentioned instructions in order to be eligible for appearing in Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

>> You need to first go through the information bulletin satisfy the eligibility criteria to appear in the examination.

1) You need to log on to CTET Official website.
2) Then Click on the Link"Apply Online"
3) Fill up the online application form and note down the registration number or application number.
* Authentication Form
* Fill Online Application Form
4) After than you are required to upload the scanned images of latest photographs and signature.
5) Then pay the examination fee by e-challan or debit card or credit card
6) Print confirmation page for the record and future reference too.

You can go through 29th and 30th pages of the below given notification for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details
5th August 2018, 07:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.ctet.nic.in) and register for CTET. Then you have to fill up the online application form according to the instructions provided. Then you have to upload your resume and scanned photographs with your signature. Then you have to deposit the required amount of application fees through credit/debit card/net banking or challan and submit the form. Also take out a hard copy of the submitted application form.
5th August 2018, 07:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.ctet.nic.in) and register for CTET. Then you have to fill up the online application form according to the instructions provided. Then you have to upload your resume and scanned photographs with your signature. Then you have to deposit the required amount of application fees through credit/debit card/net banking or challan and submit the form. Also take out a hard copy of the submitted application form.
15th August 2018, 07:32 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and it is held by CBSE for recruitment of teachers across centrally funded schools affilIated to CBSE and other private schools affiliated to CBSE.

To apply for the same examination, you need to fill the online application for the same examination by referring to the link www.ctet.nic.in by the 27th August 2018. Application fee can be paid till 30th August 2018.

For more details regarding CTET, you can go through its notification by referring to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?