4th May 2011, 12:28 PM
jyoti parasher

Procedure of filling the J.B.T. form and dates to get the same?

sir/mam, I am from CBSE board. I want to apply in J.B.T. I am unaware about the procedure of filling the form. When I can get the forms? Hoping for your favorable response.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of filling the application form of NATA? Procedure to fill the form?
  2. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  3. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  4. Age limit in short service commission for Indian Army(Non Technical)? Important dates for filling up the form? Procedure for it?
  5. Complete information regarding JBT course? Percentage required to do it from Delhi university?
  6. Procedure for filling dates in BITSAT exam?
  7. Important dates for registration in KVPY for filling up the form?
  8. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form?
  9. Final dates of filling up the NATA form? What are the documents required?
  10. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  11. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  12. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms?
  13. How can I apply for JBT course? When the application form will be out? -- [New]
  14. I have made a mistake while filling the aieee aplication form -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility and procedure of filling up the INSPIRE scholarship form?
  16. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  17. How to do JBT course from Bangalore?
  18. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
2nd May 2017, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of filling the J.B.T. form and dates to get the same?

JBT application form can be obtained from the respective institute or you can also apply through the official website of the concerned institute.

Normally, admission is through entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling based on rank.
3rd May 2017, 03:42 PM
Ahduma

Default Re: Procedure of filling the J.B.T. form and dates to get the same?

I did SSLC, diploma in govt polytechnic and also completed BA graduate in madras distance education. Can I eligible for tnpsc group 2A exam. Please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?