7th August 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Age limit in short service commission for Indian Army(Non Technical)? Important dates for filling up the form? Procedure for it?

what is the age limit in short service commision in indian army (non technical)? and what are the important dates for the filling up of forms and exams and the procedure?

5th September 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit in short service commission for Indian Army(Non Technical)? Important dates for filling up the form? Procedure for it?

age limit for girls appearing for ssc[short service comission]?
24th September 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit in short service commission for Indian Army(Non Technical)? Important dates for filling up the form? Procedure for it?

What is the maximum age limit for short service commission in Indian army (Any branch). I am B.Sc., LL.B and serving in U.P. Secretariate, Lucknow.
24th September 2011, 11:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the age limit in short service commision in indian army (non technical)? and what are the important dates for the filling up of forms and exams and the procedure?
Hello friend,
If you want to join Indian Army in short service commission, you may write combined defense service exam to get into officers training academy.
Candidates holding a bachelors degree and willing to join Indian Army through short service commission are eligible for officers training academy, after qualifying the combined defense service exam conducted by the union public service commission.
The Officers Training Academy recruits both men and women candidates.
The minimum eligible age is 19 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.

The upcoming combined defense service exam will be conducted on 12-02-2012.
The application forms will be available from 29-10-2011.
11th October 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the maxmimum age bar for the short service commission non tec offcers in indian army?
17th October 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of CDSE examination ?
29th October 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
Hello friend,
If you want to join Indian Army in short service commission, you may write combined defense service exam to get into officers training academy.
Candidates holding a bachelors degree and willing to join Indian Army through short service commission are eligible for officers training academy, after qualifying the combined defense service exam conducted by the union public service commission.

The application forms will be available from 29-10-2011.
When will the forms for the non - tech. entries be out?
18th November 2011, 12:53 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

15th December 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about interview conducted for those medical student who completed their mbbs in 31 march 2o12
15th December 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a BDS graduate i.e a dental surgeon by qualification, which is a 5yr and 6 months course. i do not want to join army dental corps. i am 25yrs and 7 months now. can i apply for indian army infantary course? and what is the age limit for post graduate student? if in case i apply for MBA which is a 2 yr course by the time i complete the course ill be 27yrs and 7 months, will i be eligible for cds? i am also an NCC "c" certificate holder.

plz reply soon
14th February 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am passed 10 2 subject P C M 52% any job for me in army
7th March 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

To,
respected sir/madam
Im here with subrahmanya.H.N a resident of tumkur, persuing my 3rd year(6th sem) B.E degree under electronics and communication branch in tumkur at channabasaveshwara institute of technology.Im very much inspired to be a part of indian army. The thing is i want to be under technical side of indian army so i need a complete guidance of joining the army.
1)The exams that i need to face to enter in to army side.
2)Designation that i pursue when i enter it.
3)The package that is offered for technical engineers.
4)How long i can work in army.
5)The stepping stones for hiring to higher designations.
6)when can i apply my resume within this year.
7)where are the application forms available.
11th March 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I am Girisha. I born on 6 October 1987. I done NCC army. but last 3 years because of some problem I am not done any thing. I am physics graduate. can I possible to join short service commission. please guide me.
13th March 2012, 11:27 AM
jobsick

17th March 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for short service commission?
6th April 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

m doing b.com final frm ldh i want to appear for short service commission examinations plz tell me the criteria for d post of income tax officer -swati
1st December 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

How long can i service in army?
20th January 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

i am a non technical student. i have completed my graduation. am i eligible for ssc?
if yes hw can i apply

please help.
2nd April 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

wh is maximum age limit for short service commission?
29th September 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Could you please tell me how can I join Indian Army?
I wil be turing 25 now but I dont have graduate (commerce) certificate as I have a subject to clear. I will be appearing in March 2014. I want to know is there any way to join after 25 yrs of age??

Plz email me if possible [email protected]
10th July 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I am post graduate and 25 years old. can I eligible for short service commission in OTA Chanai and max age limit for the same
11th July 2015, 09:15 PM
john215

Re: Age limits in short service commission for Indian Army(Non Technical)? Important dates for filling up the form? procedure for it?

Candidates must a bachelors degree and willing to join Indian Army through short service commission are eligible for officers training academy,
After qualifying the combined defence service exam conducted by the union public service commission.

You can daily visit www.upsc.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?