6th June 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to be followed to become an Air Force Pilot after 12th MEC group?

Sir I completed the 12th class in MEC group. And I want to be a pilot in the Indian Air force, so tell me that what is the procedure I want to follow for becoming Air force pilot?
Please email the process to the below address
[email protected]

8th June 2016, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to be followed to become an Air Force Pilot after 12th MEC group?

You can apply for NDA exam if you are just 12th passed student. This is the only option to become a pilot after 12th but you must have maths as one of the subject at class 12th level.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and SSB interview. Age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years. Other option is CDS and AFCAT which is only available after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?