19th January 2016, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in BSNL after B.E in Electronics and communication engineering with 83%?

Hello sir/madam,
Now I am studying final year B.E specialized in electronics and communication engineering.
My aim is to get a job in BSNL. My have 83% what can I do to get a job in BSNL and what job I will get in BSNL?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Can I apply for BSNL government job in 4th year after studying B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  3. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  4. Is there any designation in BSNL for BSc electronics and communication students
  5. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  6. What is the basic purpose of training? Which course should a 4th Sem ECE student choose?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the right job with good salary in BSNL?
  8. How to get a job in BSNL while in final year electronics and telecommunication engineering with 61% aggregate?
  9. How can I apply for BSNL job after passing B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication
  10. Question papers for BSNL electronics and communication?
  11. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  12. How can I get a BSNL Job after B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. Can a B.tech 4th year student apply for BSNL and other Government Jobs exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. BSNL JTO question papers for Electronics and Communication?
  17. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  18. Job in private sector being in 4th year electronics and communication engineering?
24th January 2016, 02:45 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Procedure to get job in BSNL after B.E in Electronics and communication engineering with 83%?

You can join BSNL in either of the following two ways.

1. Generally , BSNL recruits the candidates who have secured good GATE rank .
So , you should apply for the Gate exam and get good Gate rank .

2. BSNL also recruits the candidates who have secured more than 65% in B.tech for different posts.
So , if you have secured morethan 65% in b.tech , then you can apply for different posts when ever the notification releases by BSNL.

In order to get a job in BSNL or to crack Gate exam , you should be well prepared in all your core subjects . Some of the important core subjects are ,

~ Electronics devices and circuits
~ Pulse digital circuits
~ Electrical circuit analsys
~ Digital communication
~ Digital signal processing
~ Network analysis , etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?