18th March 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
I want to join BSNL. Kindly tell me that I am eligible for joining?
I am desperately want to get job in BSNL.
So please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  2. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  5. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. Is there any designation in BSNL for BSc electronics and communication students
  10. How can I get a job after completing diploma and communication engineering
  11. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  12. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Am I eligible for JTO post after completing diploma engineering in electronics and communication
  14. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  17. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
19th March 2015, 02:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
I want to join BSNL. Kindly tell me that I am eligible for joining?
I am desperately want to get job in BSNL.
So please help me sir.
Yes, you are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given degree then you are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Pattern for BSNL TTA exam:-

Part-I :General ability test 20
Part-II :Basic Engineering 90
Part-III :Specialization 90
19th March 2015, 02:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Yes, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Students are eligible to apply for some job positions only. Diploma qualification is not equivalent to Graduate Degree and So diploma holders are not eligible to apply for all the posts to work in BSNL. BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) generally releases recruitment notification for several job positions namely,

> Junior Telecom Officer - Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) is required - You are not eligible

> TTO (Telecom Technical Assistant) - Diploma is Required

> Network Engineer - Diploma is Required

> Data Base Assistant - Diploma is Required

So you can apply for TTO, Data Base Assistant and Network Engineer post when you will be in Diploma 3rd year. Apart from this you must have secured minimum of 60% marks in Qualifying degree to be eligible for above mentioned posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?