8th November 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in ISRO? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Topics to covered and preparation tips?

sir...
i want to get job into isro...wat are the procedures...
i want to achieve high position in life..
can u help me for isro...cant understand how to enter into isro....
please guide me sir...wat exam i ve to write??
how to prepare??wat are the topics???

Related Questions:
  1. How can a mechanical engineer get into ISRO? Is there any entrance test? What is the age limit?
  2. Important topics to be covered in preparation of BEL exam for ECE stream?
  3. How to get a job in ISRO/DRDO/CDAC after B.E.?
  4. Can I get a job in ISRO after finishing my UG? What is the procedure to get a job?
  5. Last 10 years solved GATE papers of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Topics covered in M.Phil(Computer Science) entrance exam in Bhrathidasan University? How can we prepare for it ourselves?
  7. Which are the topics covered in M.Phil computer science entrance exam in Bharathidasan university
  8. Which are the topics covered in M.Phil(Computer Science) entrance exam in Bharathidasan University
  9. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  10. What are the important topics that are to be covered in CLAT exam?
  11. Topics to be covered for the entrance exam? What types of questions are put forward and distribution of marks?
  12. What are the topics for which I need to prepare to get good marks in ISRO entrance exam in technical interview
  13. How to get important topics for entrance exams preparations? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Tips to prepare for ISRO entrance exam for final year engineering student in CSE branch?
  15. How to become an astraunaut after passing 12th? Which engineering should I do?
  16. Tips to prepare well for ISRO entrance exam? Solution for the previous years papers?
  17. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  18. Best institutes in India for preparation of BBA entrance exams? Tips to prepare for the exam?
1st September 2015, 05:09 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in ISRO? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Topics to covered and preparation tips?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation.. I respect your willingness for getting a job in space sector..

ISRO conducts their own exam for the recruitment of engineers..
The minimum qualification for this exam that student must possess a B.Tech degree or in final year of the degree course..

Below are the attachments regarding the detailed notification and previous year paper of ISRO..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BILINGUAL ADVT.pdf(1.02 MB, 51 views)
File Type: pdf EC-2012.pdf(616.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf EC-2013.pdf(628.0 KB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?