16th December 2012, 09:33 PM
deepak1992cpd

What are the topics for which I need to prepare to get good marks in ISRO entrance exam in technical interview

i am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student...wat are the topics i need to prepare for getting more marks in isro entrance exams and in technical interview

15th August 2016, 11:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the topics for which I need to prepare to get good marks in ISRO entrance exam in technical interview

The questions asked in technical interview or written test of Indian Space Research Organization is conceptual and are asked from technical subjects of mechanical engineering. You need to focus on technical subjects of your mechanical engineering. Clear you fundamentals concepts of all these subjects and you can clear ISRO written test and interview undoubtedly.

>>Strength of materials and solid mechanics.

>>Heat and Mass Transfer.

>Air Conditioning and Referigeration.

>>Thermodynamics.

>>Heat and Mass Transfer.

>>Fluid Mechanics.

>>IC Engine.

>>Mechanics etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?