22nd March 2022, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Navy for BCA girl candidate?

Sir, I am studying BCA course. I am a girl and I want to join Indian Navy. But I don't know that how can I join Indian Navy? Please let me know about the procedure to join Indian Navy for me? Please let me know immediately.

23rd March 2022, 04:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Navy for BCA girl candidate?

Yes, you will be eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of your bachelor degree.
Women are not permanent commission but eligible for Short Service Commission.
You will be eligible for recruitment in Indian Navy as in Logistic or Work jobs.

The age limit to appear for examination is 19.5 to 25 years.

To get more details about recruitment visit at
www.upsc.gov.in
24th March 2022, 10:53 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to join Indian Navy, candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Candidates age should be between 19- 25 years.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CDS examination and have to qualify it.
28th March 2022, 04:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are interested in joining Indian Navy must be a graduate and have studied maths and physics at their graduation level.

One can join Navy or Airforce after BCA programme.
To apply for these programmes , one has to participate in CDS exam.

Candidate should have a degree in engineering for CDS exam from a recognised university or bachelor's if science degree with PCM .

The age limit is 19 to 23 years

And there is no age relaxation allowed to any candidate.
28th March 2022, 05:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy being a girl candidate. As per UPSC guidelines, only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Navy.

So, being a female candidate, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?