23rd December 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join NSG Commando after 12th science?

I am a 20 years 11 months old. I have done 12th with science in 2014. And I want to know about the procedure of joining into NSG commando. I have got 61.69 in 12th.

23rd December 2017, 09:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NSG Commando after 12th science?

Procedure to join NSG Commando after 12th Science:-

For applying for this post it is a must that you satisfy certain eligibility criteria.

It is a must that the candidate should be working in the army or the Paramilitary.

Even those who are part of the Indo- Tibetan Border Police, Border Security Force, Central Industrial Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force can become commandos.

But the posting will be on deputation basis. It is the must that the candidates should prove their excellence in order to be selected for the same. Since you have completed 12th your first step should be to join the NDA.
28th December 2017, 08:00 PM
smdk

Default Re: Procedure to join NSG Commando after 12th science?

There is no direct recruitment for NSG Commando. To join NSG, you have to work in Army or Central Paramilitary Forces (CPFs).
There are 2 forces in NSG.
1. SRG - Special Ranger Group which consists of members from Army to protect VIPs.
2. SAG - Special Action Force which consists of members from CPFs for operations like Terrorist Attack, Rescue Operations, Handling Hijacking, Bomb Disposal,etc.,

To join in Defense Services, You have to appear for NDA Exam which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.
Age limit: 16.5 - 19.5 years.
Qualification: 12th
Marital Status: Unmarried Male
Selection Procedure:
Written Exam
Interview by SSB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?