6th September 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join and selection process in SL and SCO Commission for a Soldier servicing from 11 years in Parachute Regiment?

Sir,
I am a serving Soldier in Parachute Regiment from last 11 years. How I can join SL and SCO Commission? What's the procedure of joining and selection Pleas tell me about that.

6th December 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join and selection process in SL and SCO Commission for a Soldier servicing from 11 years in Parachute Regiment?

Sir 'I am serving in infantry regiments last 7 years .How I can SL &sco commission? What is the procedure of joining &selection pls tell me about that.
21st January 2018, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join and selection process in SL and SCO Commission for a Soldier servicing from 11 years in Parachute Regiment?

Sir, I'm a serving Soldier in Parachute Regiment from last 15 year. How I can join SCO and SL commission? What's the procedure of joining & selection? Please tell me about that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?