30th June 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for joining Indian Audit and Accounts Department?

Procedure for joining Indian Audit and Accounts Department?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Indian Defence Account better or Indian Accounts Audit service?
  2. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  3. PSC WB accounts audit solved question papers?
  4. What are the jobs under TNPSC group I and II?
  5. Initial Posts given after Passing IAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Provide previous years question papers of WB Audit and Accounts (Main) exam?
  7. How to face the interview of Indian Audit and Accountent Department(Civil Audit)?
  8. How should I become an IPS officer?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Army in the Technical Department?
  10. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  11. Weightage of Accounts and Audit subject enlisted in ICSI Module-II?
  12. How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  13. Can I join IAF or any defence test after B.Com in correspondence from Bangaloer University?
  14. Previous years question papers for TNPSC group II?
  15. Question papers for the exam of assistant treasury officer (ATO) in haryana
  16. How to become an IPS officer ater passing 2nd PU
  17. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Mangalore University Commerce TYBCom-6th Sem Auditing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
1st July 2015, 09:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for joining Indian Audit and Accounts Department?

To get into Indian Audit and Accounts Department one has to write the civil services examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years as on 1st august of the year.

* Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates are applicable.

* Candidates should have passed bachelor's degree from any recognized university or institution.

* Candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying examination are also eligible to apply by submitting the proof of passing the degree by the time of Mains exam.

SELECTION PROCESS :

* Preliminary exam.

* Mains exam.

* Interview.

The notification for the post will be released usually on Jan/ feb. The candidates need to apply through online via www.upsconline.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?