27th March 2013, 10:03 PM
VINAY_GOKU

Is Indian Defence Account better or Indian Accounts Audit service?

is indian defence accounts service(IDAS) BETTER or INDIAN ACCOUNTS AUDIT SERVICE? please make a comparison between the two regarding promotions,facilities etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Initial Posts given after Passing IAS Exam?
  2. How should I become an IPS officer?
  3. What is the percentage required to be eligible for IAS entrance exam? I am studying in 11th PCM group
  4. List of all the competitive exams in India which I can answer after doing MSc with 62%?
  5. Can I give UPSC exam after studying in KSOU which is UGC and DEC approved university?
  6. Which post will I get after clearing my IES/EC exam? Are the posts available in Gujarat?
  7. How to become an IAS officer after completing B.Com?
  8. How to be an IPS officer after passing B.Tech in Electrical and electronics
  9. How to become an income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After B.Com computers can I give UPSC exam?
  11. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  13. Can I apply for Civil Engineering after BSc?
  14. Can I do IAS exam after finishing BSc IT?
  15. Are commerce students eligible to join Indian Forest Service?
  16. What is the eligibility to write the Group I exam?
  17. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. Indian Defence service job for Women? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?