28th January 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?

I am in final year of B.E. I.T. After completing it i want to do job in Govt polytechnic porbandar as lacturer. What is the procedure for same?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  3. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  5. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  6. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  7. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  8. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  9. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  11. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  12. How can I get a job of lecturer for D.Pharmacy in any government polytechnic in Punjab?
  13. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  14. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  15. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  16. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  17. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  18. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic college in Bangalore Karnataka
4th February 2014, 04:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?

To get government jobs in Polytechnic Colleges you need to write an entrance exam.This entrance exam is conducted by the state’s public services commission.Public service commission conducts the entrance examinations for filling the vacancies in various several government polytechnic colleges.

So for this to be eligible you must possess a Bachelor degree from a recognized university.So the Bachelors degree must be received from the corresponding branch of engineering/Technology.The University which you receive your Bachelors degree must be recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education and also its equivalent qualification is also acceptable.

As you are from Information technology sector then you will be eligible to teach only that subjects.So you can apply for the posts which are in as Lecturer in Computer engineering stream to get in to as a lecture in Poly technical college.For applying only Online mode is applicable.You will be first undergoing to write written examination which will be of Objective type.Written exam basically consists of the two papers namely Paper I and Paper II.

So under paper I you will be tested General Studies and Mental Ability.In the Paper II,you will be tested on your Concerned subject.So prepare very well for the both the papers.
After successful qualification of written test,then you will be forwarded to the Personal Interview as per the rules.Finally they recruit considering both the rounds results put together.The minimum age limit to apply for this job is 18 years and the maximum age should not exceed more than 35 years.
17th April 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am noor mohammed, 2012 passed out currently I am studied M.E Cse I am aplly the exam to govt when conducting the exam at 2015 years.
12th May 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I m from chennai i completed b . tech in pondicherry and m.tech as part time in chennai. my family is in banglore now can i apply for a lecturer job in banglore govt polytchnics or engineering colleges.
23rd June 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed MCA,M.Phil. Am I eligible for applying job government polytechnic college in Tamilnadu? For engineering department they need BE as eligible? Anyone can have the idea about that?
23rd June 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, I already applied for the trb entrance exam i want the previous year questions for my reference. There is any chance for it?
7th December 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.C.A., M.C.A., & M Tech (CSE). Can I apply for Lecturer in Computer Science and Engineering in a Govt. Polytechnic?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?