1st December 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to join Indian Navy after 12th standard?

Hello Sir, I have a dream to join Indian Navy, but I don't know what is the procedure. I want to know how much qualification is required to join it. Right now I'm in 12th standard with science stream. Sir, please guide me. Which entrance exam is required and how to apply it.

1st December 2017, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to join Indian Navy after 12th standard?

To join Indian Navy after completion of your 12th standard, you have to apply for UPSC NDA examination. Eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC NDA examination is mentioned below :-

--> You should be a citizen of India.

--> You should have passed 12th standard with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a Government recognised board.

--> You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years.

--> You should be an unmarried male candidate.

--> You should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
1st December 2017, 11:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Indian Navy, you are required to follow certain procedure. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> To join Indian Navy wing after completion of 12th Class, you are required to appear in NDA (National Defence Academy) Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

>> The minimum qualification required is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Navy. Female candidates are not eligible to join Indian Navy after 12th Class.

>> I am providing you a link where you can find UPSC NDA recruitment details. Once you qualify written examination, then you will be called for SSB Interview.

Click here for More Details
2nd December 2017, 09:35 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Indian Navy you should have completed your 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects from a recognized board. With this qualification you have to appear for National Defence Academy (NDA) examination conducted by UPSC departments. You can visit the official website of UPSC and fill up the online application form for NDA examination (http://www.upsc.gov.in/
2nd December 2017, 07:14 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

After completion of your Class 12th you can join Indian Navy as both commissioned officer or as a tradesmen as per your qualifications.

For joining as a commissioned officer you will need to qualify NDA entrance examination and for the same you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years. Also the stream of your academics at your Class 12th level must include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.

Where as for joining non artificer cadre ( i.e; as a tradesmen ) you need to qualify its recruitment test and for the same you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years. Stream of academics does not matter for these posts.

For more details regarding these entries in Indian Navy you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in .
2nd December 2017, 08:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. It offers you a golden opportunity to fulfill your dream.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in defence services.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

For recruitment in Navy it is necessary that candidate must have science stream in 12th std.

The age limit to appear in examination is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear.

The examination is conducted in two stages as written and SSB. Candidates after qualifying in both stages will become eligible for final recruitment in service.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
3rd December 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 12th standard candidate and me agricultur science student can I am aply the Indian nevy job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?