24th October 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Promotion level after recruitment in SSC Graduate Level?

I want to know that after recruitment in ssc graduate level what could be my promotion level as i reach to a grade 1 officers

30th April 2015, 09:36 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Promotion level after recruitment in SSC Graduate Level?

If you become Grade I Officer after being selected through SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination then there is a good level for promotion in various departments but frankly and practically say, as per some officers and employees selected for various Group B posts after SSC CGL test, they did not get promotion in the job for more than 7-8 years and it is because of why ? no body knows but it is a inside story of employees who have been in various central government departments after selection.

If you gets selected as an Income Tax Inspector or Excise Inspector or any other Group B level posts in External Affairs, CBI or CAG etc. then you will be promoted as per your work and performance given in the last five years and the minimum period for promotion in CGL jobs is five years means a candidate need to work on the same post for about five years then only he/she will be considered for promotion and it also takes some time in judgement and calculation.

But there is one condition that follows in every single job that is, if you do not get promotion to higher posts then no worry but increment in salary and pay scale goes continue as per the rules made by central government of India that is why candidates are satisfied with such jobs due to high pay.

If you want to be promoted then you need to work harder in a particular field and do something different then only you will be watched by the higher departments and there are so many other conditions you need to learn from your seniors to get promoted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?