4th September 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Graduate Level Entrance being an OBC candidate?

I have completed my B.A.M.S in march 2010 and i am running in 31 year can i apply for comman graduate level entrance for ssc
eligibility for common graduate level enterance exam for obc

7th September 2014, 10:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Graduate Level Entrance being an OBC candidate?

BAMS is a Graduation Degree and definitely you will be eligible for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam. All you have to make sure is that you have done your BAMS from a recognized University. Also you have to satisfy the age criteria which is very much the most important thing in government exams.

Age Limit for SSC CGL exam is 18 to 27 years for General Category candidates. There is age relaxation available to reserved category candidates.

SC/ST - 5 years relaxation
OBC - 3 years relaxation
PWD - 10 years relaxation

The selection is purely on merit and you have to perform well in the following stages of the exam.

1. Preliminary Exam Objective Type
2. Main Exam Objective Type
3. Interview or Skill test based on the post

The objective type questions will be related to General Knowledge, English, Maths and Reasoning Aptitude. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.

For more information visit http://ssc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?