19th February 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Are girls candidate exempt from paying UPSC application fees?

Sir, I am female candidate. As per upsc instructions I m fee exempted candidate, but upsc send my email you are not fee exempted candidate. What can I do?

19th February 2016, 11:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are girls candidate exempt from paying UPSC application fees?

Yes, Girl candidates are exempted from paying UPSC Application Fee. Here are the more details of Application Fee of UPSC Examinations. Remember, you might have received that mail saying Payment not done yet accidentally. See, there are two cases that might happened. First thing is, you might have not selected the FEMALE button in the Gender option. Second case is that you might have got that message by mistake. So make sure you choose the Correct Gender before you apply for UPSC Recruitment.

>> All Femal Candidates are not required to pay Any fee

>> Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes/ Scheduled Castes/ Physically Handicapped candidates are not required to pay fee.
20th February 2016, 12:45 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, girls are exempted for paying the examination fee in UPSC.

All girls belonging to SC/ ST/ PH category are exempted for paying the fee.

The girl candidates who belong to OBC has to pay the fee.
20th February 2016, 12:47 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am female candidate. As per upsc instructions I m fee exempted candidate, but upsc send my email you are not fee exempted candidate. What can I do?
Yes, all the female candidates are exempted from UPSC Preliminary Examination application fee. The UPSC website link is given you can check the details in the same Click here
2nd March 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am OBC female candidate of Homoeopathic medical officer post. In the final submitted application, I am exempted from fee.But in the sms to my phone says my application is provisionally accepted subject to confirmation of fee payment by SBI, if applicable. What can I do?
4th March 2017, 11:09 PM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: Are girls candidate exempt from paying UPSC application fees?

All female candidates are exempted from paying the UPSC examination fee.

All female candidates of SC/ ST/ Physical handicapped are exempted from UPSC application fee.

•I think you have selected male button in gender section mistakenly.

Or

•You might have got this mail mistakenly.

So, you should check first the gender option. If you have selected the male option mistakenly then you should fill up another UPSC ( Union public service commission) application form.

I hope this information will help you. Thank you.
18th November 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

First of all Thank you for your valuable reply...

(i am a OBC female candidate)

I have selected Female gender only sir ....finally i got Application form also,but in my mail i have received that message like(You are not a fee exempted candidate)...

Step 1: I gave all my personal details at all....(Gender_female,OBC......etc)

Step 2: Only three options are there ( Photograph, Signature and exam center)..i gave all the details as per the required format and after the submission the Application form was ready do print out...(I didn't see any options regarding fee)..Now i got confuse ....please help me sir....
2nd June 2020, 05:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the reason i can't take any information regarding admit card only see no admit card available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?