18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Technical Trainee?

Can anyone of you let me know that what qualification is required for applying in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture recruitment of Technical Trainee? I need to know about the essential qualification so that I can apply for it. Waiting for your response!

18th October 2018, 10:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Technical Trainee?

Educational Qualification required to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Technical Trainee recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Technical Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture

Name of the Job Position - Technical Trainee

>> You must have completed B.F.Sc or M.Sc from a recognized university in any of the below mentioned streams.
* Zoology or
* Marine Biology or
* Mariculture or
* Fishery Biology or
* Aquaculture or
* Industrial Fisheries ..etc.,

>> If you have previous working experience in Aquaculture then this would be preferable but not a mandatory.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
19th October 2018, 05:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Technical Trainee?

Qualification required to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Technical Trainee recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed B.FSc/ M.Sc course from a recognized iniversity in Mariculture/Aquaculture/Marine Biology/ Fishery Biology/Industrial Fisheries/Zoology stream.

--> Age Limit :- 27 years as on 01.10.2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?