18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How many Technical Trainee posts are available in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the vacancies for Technical Trainee post which is offered in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture. Can anyone of you let me know that how many vacancies are available? Please let me know immediately.

18th October 2018, 07:42 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: How many Technical Trainee posts are available in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture?

There are total 04 vacancies available for Technical Trainee post in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture. Selected candidates will be appointed in Kochi branch of RGCA.
18th October 2018, 10:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Technical Trainee posts are available in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture?

Number of vacancies available for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Technical Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies of this Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Technical Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture

Name of the Job Position - Technical Trainee

Number of vacancies - 4 vacancies

You may refer the below official notification that is attached below for getting more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
19th October 2018, 05:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of Technical Trainee posts available in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture are 04.

To be eligible to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Technical Trainee posts, you should have passed B.FSc/ M.Sc course from a recognized university in Mariculture/Aquaculture/Marine Biology/ Fishery Biology/Industrial Fisheries/Zoology stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?