11th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?

17th October 2018, 09:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- You should have passed H.S.L.C/ Matriculate from a recognised board/ institute.

--> Age Limit :- 18 to 38 years.

17th October 2018, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Group D) recruitment in Education (S) Department, Manipur are given below:

>> Candidates should have passed HSLC / Matriculate from a recognized Institute or Board

>> Candidates should be a domicile of Manipur

>> Age limit 18 years to 38 years as on 20/8/2018

Government of Manipur - Department of Education (S) website link is given Click Here

18th October 2018, 06:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment, you should have completed your HSLC/Matriculation from a recognized board. The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and can apply till the age of 38 years. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://manipureducation.gov.in/) and apply.

18th October 2018, 08:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

I would like to let you know that you can not apply for that post now, because last date to apply for same has passed. Last date to apply online application for sponsoring candidates was 20 September 2018 and for fresh candidates was 1st October 2018. Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment was as follows.

Candidate must have passed HSLC/Matriculation from a recognized board to be eligible.
Candidate must be a domicile of Manipur to be eligible.

Age limit (as on 20/08/2018):
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 18 years

Age relaxation:
OBC: 3 years
SC/ST: 5 years
PWD: 10 years (15 years for PWD SCs/PWD ST and 13 years for PWD OBCs)

You can find more details on the below mentioned website notification link.
http://manipureducation.gov.in/wp-co...ion-MTS-18.pdf

19th October 2018, 04:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment.

The Eligibility Criteria is Candidate must have passed 10+2/10th from a recognized Board. Candidate should be a domicile of Manipur. Candidate age must be 18 to 38 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information you can visit their Official Website www.manipureducation.gov.in.

19th October 2018, 05:06 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate must have passed 10+2/10th from a recognized Board. Candidate should be a domicile of Manipur.

2. Candidate age must be 18 to 38 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information you can visit their Official Website www.manipureducation.gov.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?