11th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur. I don’t know what it is all about. So, I would like to know about this recruitment in details. Kindly tell me the details of this post recruitment asap. Thank you!

18th October 2018, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur. I don’t know what it is all about. So, I would like to know about this recruitment in details. Kindly tell me the details of this post recruitment asap. Thank you!

Those candidates who have passed HSLC / Matriculate from a recognized board and should be a domicile of Manipur are eligible to apply for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Group D) vacancies available in Education (S) Department, Manipur. Age limit to apply for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) is 18 years to 38 years as on 20/8/2018. Candidates are selected for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Group D) in Education (S) Department, Manipur through Written Test and Job Suitability. If selected, candidates can get a salary: Rs 4,440 – Rs 7,440 + Grade pay of Rs 1,300 per month. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
19th October 2018, 04:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment.

Important Dates:

Starting Date: 29th Aug. 2018

Last Date: 20th Sep. 2018.

The Eligibility Criteria is Candidate must have passed 10+2/10th from a recognized Board. Candidate should be a domicile of Manipur. Candidate age must be 18 to 38 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

The number of Vacancies are 413 posts.

The Selection Procedure for this recruitment Will be Based on Written Exam.

Salary Package: Rs 4440 - Rs 7440 + Grade pay of Rs. 1300 per month.

For more information you can visit their Official Website www.manipureducation.gov.in.
19th October 2018, 05:12 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment.

Important Dates:

Starting Date: 29th Aug. 2018

Last Date: 20th Sep. 2018.

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidate must have passed 10+2/10th from a recognized Board. Candidate should be a domicile of Manipur.

>> Candidate age must be 18 to 38 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

Number of Vacancies: 413 posts.

The Selection Procedure for this recruitment Will be Based on Written Exam.

Salary Package: Rs 4440 - Rs 7440 + Grade pay of Rs. 1300 per month.

For more information you can visit their Official Website www.manipureducation.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?