15th March 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in DRDO for ITI Mechanical candidate who has completed 10th standard?

Sir,
My name is Akash Deep. I am 10th pass only.
I am an NCC student. Now, I am doing ITI Trade Mechanical.
I want to get job in DRDO.
Kindly tell me any recruitment for me in DRDO.
Waiting for your reply.

18th January 2016, 06:14 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Recruitment available in DRDO for ITI Mechanical candidate who has completed 10th standard?

DRDO recruits the ITI students every year under the Technician post through CETPAM exam. Following are the eligibility for the exam:

Eligibility: Student must pass 10th class or equivalent from any recognized university. The student also possess certificate from ITI in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade.

Age Limit: 18-28 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit will be given to OBC/SC/ST/PwD

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by interview. The written exam consists of 150 questions.

**You will be surprised to know that the online application for this year has started. So you have to apply online before the last date i.e 8th February 2016. In my opinion you have to go through the detailed advertisement of CETPAM-08 before start to apply online.

Link to applyhttp://drdo.res.in:8080/alpha/drdo/c...ticeboard.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?