6th November 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of ONGC and IOCL recruitment?

Hello
Please tell me what are the
criteria for recruiment in ongc and iocl?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. ONGC Recruitment cell contact details?
  2. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring 77% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  4. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  5. Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL after B.E. Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score?
  7. Can a EC graduate get recruited in ONGC or IOCL which has good score in GATE but in graduation he got less than 60% marks?
  8. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  9. Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. How to apply for internship in IOCL, ONGC, SAIL?
  11. How will I be able to do Summer training or Internship in prestigious companies like ONGC, NTPC,IOCL, TATA MOTERS, etc.?
  12. Will is the BHEL, ONGC, IOCL, NTPC going to be held through GATE?
  13. Can I apply for TCS after scoring 58% in 12th?
  14. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  15. Karnataka state boiler operating exam (boe) dates?
  16. How to do training in ONGC, IOCL? I am a B.Tech final year chemical engineering student
  17. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  18. Is there any recruitment in ONGC for PG geology candidates? Date of the recruitment exam?
7th December 2014, 11:34 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of ONGC and IOCL recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Please tell me what are the
criteria for recruiment in ongc and iocl?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance
ONGC is looking for promising, energetic and young Indian Citizens with bright academic record to join the organization as Class-I executives in the Engineering and Geo-Science disciplines.

Eligibility for ONGC:

Qualification: Graduate from any recognised university.
Recruitment Indian Oil recruits bright and professionally qualified people for its executive cadre. It follows a mix of open and campus recruitment.

Eligibility for IOCL:

The prescribed qualifications are a minimum of 65% marks in Engineering or Business Management from recognised institutes. Pass class as declared by the respective Institute for SC/ST/PH candidates in the qualifying Degree examination. Only full-time regular courses from recognized Indian universities/ institutes are considered.

The age should not exceed 26 years for Engineers/Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs)/ Management Graduates (HR) and 28 years for Boiler Operation Engineer as on 30th June of the year of joining Indian Oil.
18th January 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of ONGC and IOCL recruitment?

To get a job in HR or Marketing in IOCL along with a MBA degree should I also clear NET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?