4th April 2015, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in Intelligence Bureau for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

Hello Sir,
What is the recruitment exam for
entering Intelligence Bureau?
I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science.
So, I am eligible for applying?

6th April 2015, 10:04 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment available in Intelligence Bureau for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

Q : What is the recruitment exam for entering Intelligence Bureau?
  • IB ACIO Exam is the recruitment exam for entering Intelligence Bureau after graduation.
  • IB PA and JIO exam is for 12th passed candidates.

Q : I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science. So, I am eligible for applying?

Yes you are eligible to apply for IB ACIO exam being a B.Sc Computer Science candidate..

Eligibility Criteria for IB ACIO :

Educational Qualification : Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognised University in any discipline.

Age Limit : Age of candidate must be from 18 to 27 years.
6th April 2015, 12:01 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Recruitment available in Intelligence Bureau for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

You are eligible to apply for IB ACIO examination.

ACIO i.e Assistant Central Intelligent Officer Examination is conducted by Intelligence Bureau once in a year. This year notification is not yet released. You can expect the notification in the month of October/November in the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs.

Eligibility:

1. You must be citizen of India.

2. You should have completed graduate degree from a recognized university.

3. You should have good knowledge of computers.

4. You must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years.

5. Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.

6. Three years relaxation is applicable for OBC candidates.

7. Five years relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
6th April 2015, 01:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Intelligence Bureau exam has not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Intelligence Bureau exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Pattern for IB exam:

Paper I :- Paper I is consist of Mathematical Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language and Reasoning.

Paper II is the descriptive paper which will test your English Language.

http://mha.nic.in/
6th April 2015, 05:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Intelligence Bureau recruitments are conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. IB (Intelligence Bureau) releases recruitment notification every for filling up several posts. One of the most popular Recruitments conducted by Intelligence Bureau is "IB ACIO Recruitment". Yes, Intelligence Bureau releases recruitment notification every year for filling up more than 650 vacancies. To be eligible for IB ACIO (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer) Recruitment, the minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation or Equivalent from a recognized University" and knowledge of computer is very essential.

Age Criteria:
Minimum age - 18 years
Maximum age - 27 years

Note: Since you have completed B.Sc (Computer Science) which is a Graduation degree you are certainly eligible to appear in this IB ACIO Examination. Keep visiting IB Official Recruitment/ Career Section for getting latest more details.

Click here for Previous Year Notification -- For your reference
6th April 2015, 10:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India's Internal Intelligence agency and world's reputedly oldest Intelligence agency.

This was state-run surveillance and monitoring agency. Intelligence Bureau comes up with the latest recruitment details on various post based on Education/ Qualification for the interview process all over the India.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.

* Knowledge of computers is desirable.

To get recruited in any of the posts, candidate have to write the IB Exam.

To apply online go to http://www.mha.nic.in/
7th April 2015, 08:28 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear you are certainly eligible to apply for the Intelligence Bureau AICO/Executives Examinationwith your qualification. Because they require the candidates who have completed the graduation from the recognized university are eligible to apply for the AICO Examination.

This examination is being conducted by Intelligence Bureau for ample of vacancies for the post of AICO and if you want to set your career in IB then follow the below eligibility criteria for the IB AICO Examinations.

Eligibility Criteria for IB AICO :

1.You should complete the graduation from the recognized University or any equivalent examination.

2.Age should be in between 18 to 27 years .

3.Selection process will be based on the written examination and Interview.
7th April 2015, 08:37 AM
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Intelligence Bureau recruits officers and staff on 10th level, 10+2 level, and graduate level. All the recruitments are held by competitive examinations.
As you have stated you are graduate then you are eligible to apply for the AICO examination of IB. The following eligibility are required for IB AICO:
1. Your age must be between 28 years.
2. Must be graduate in any disciple.
3. Must be inidan citizen.
7th April 2015, 05:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to apply for IB ACIO exam.ACIO stands for Assistant Central Intelligence Officers.The recruitment criteria for Intelligence Bureau are following:-
-The candidate should be a graduate or equivalent from a recognized university.Computer knowledge is also desirable.
-The candidate age limit is from 18 years to 27 years.There are relaxations as per the Government rule.
-The Selection Procedure consists of Written Test followed by Personal Interview ; Based on the performance of the candidates in written test (Paper-I & II) and interview, they will be selected subject to the condition of successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification and thereafter medical examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?