19th April 2016, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment?

Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for Junior Executive post of AAI. Can you please let me know how can I apply? What is the registration procedure for applying? Please tell me immediately.

22nd April 2016, 10:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment?

Registration Procedure to apply for Airports Authority of India Recruitment:

>> You are required to apply through "Online Application Format" available on Airports Authority of India website.

Websites are : http://www.aai.aero.

>> After Clicking on the above link, go to the "CAREER" menu then click on the "Online Recruitment".

>> Before you apply online, make sure you possess Valid Email ID, a facility to take the printout of the Challan Form and Registration Slip.

>> Make sure you keep the scanned copy of the Passport size Color photograph

>> After applying online, you do need to download registration slip generated by the system with Unique registration number and password.

Click here for Sample PDF
22nd April 2016, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment?

You can register for AAI Junior Executive recruitment as mentioned below :-

1. First, you need to visit aai official website http://www.aai.aero/hindi/hindimain.jsp for registration process.

2. You must have a valid Personal Email-Id and Mobile Number. You need to keep them in active mode, so, that the information sent through registration process can be easily accessed.

3. You need to fill up all the personal details and check before submission of application form.

4. After filling up the details, you need to download the challan. Login and password will be sent you through e-mail and SMS on registered e-Mail Id and mobile number.
You can pay the Application Fee in any branch of the State Bank of India after 24 hours of Challan Generation.
You can login for Completion of detailed application form after another 24 hours from the time the payment done in the Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?