24th October 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?

Hi Friends,
I am a Physically Disabled person. I want to apply for AAI recruitment for Junior Executive post. I have completed my B.Tech ECE and scored 8.7 CGPA. I want to know what relaxation I will get? And what is the eligibility criteria for me?

5th November 2015, 09:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am a Physically Disabled person. I want to apply for AAI recruitment for Junior Executive post. I have completed my B.Tech ECE and scored 8.7 CGPA. I want to know what relaxation I will get? And what is the eligibility criteria for me?
Eligibility criteria for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment:-

Educational qualification:-

Full time Bachelor's Degree(3 years) in B.SC with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks

(OR)

Full time Bachelor's degree in Engineering(BE/B.TECH) in Electronics/Telecommunications/IT with minimum 60% marks.

Age limit:

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years

Important dates:-

Online application-14th November 2015
Last date for application 13th December 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?