18th November 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train?

Respected Sir..
I'm Prashant Verma doing ITI in Fitter trade, I want to Join Indian Railway as a Loco Pilot, but as I Saw in the Notification n advertisements the Recruitment comes for post asst loco pilo.. Ok.
I'll join in here, but Please tell me that after Certain Service Period and Performance, Can I be Promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxary and Goods Train... Please Help & tell Me.

29th November 2015, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train?

I am prakhar shukla doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications what thing I have to do to becom a loco pilot.
26th December 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train?

Hello.. sir i am also study in iti diesel mechanic i will apply in next year Assistant loco pilot please medical test give me informed my gmail [email protected]
3rd July 2016, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is shahbudin i was clear 10th in mumbai and iam interested in loco pilot job so what next ill do
10th July 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I love indian railways and I love to become loco pilots so please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?