17th January 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How can a NCC Cadet become an IPS Officer after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Which exam should he appear?

Respected Sir, I am a NCC Cadet and I am pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Agriculture. I want to become an IPS Officer so I want to know how can I NCC Cadet become an IPS Officer after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Which exam should I appear? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 11:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a NCC Cadet become an IPS Officer after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Which exam should he appear?

The final selection procedure for recruitment as an I.P.S Officer for you will be as ilk for general candidates.

For recruitment as an I.P.S officer the candidates have to appear and qualify in all three stages of Civil Service examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline and age limit is 21-32 years.

So, you have to prepare for examination with dedication, devotion and determination as according to syllabus for final selection. For more information related to examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th January 2017, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a NCC Cadet become an IPS Officer after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Which exam should he appear?

For becoming an IPS officer, you need to crack UPSC civil services exam which is conducted every year. Graduation is the minimum qualification required for it, which you have already done.

Just make sure your age is between 21 to 32 years. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.
1st April 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ma'am, I have a ncc 'c' certificate with 'b' grade. My question is how can I be IAS/IPS officer, with the help of NCC?
Is there a related information to become an Officer by NCC.
Please give me fully information of about it.
Its request to you.
my age is 29th running.
I'm in gujarat police.
30th June 2019, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my agbsc in mh state .. they given a ncc certificate in my merit list benefits which certificate is applicable to ncc
18th July 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I have ncc c certificate and now i want to become ips officer what helps or benifits i will get for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?