1st October 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available under Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment for a SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belong to SC category and I want to apply for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me under this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the last date to submit the forms for Apprentice Training in HAL? What is the procedure for the Apprentice Training in HAL? 1 31st May 2019 06:37 PM
Is there any job confirmation after completion of training? Which one is more apt, Apprentice training from LPSC or training from VSSC? 1 19th November 2018 10:22 AM
How to do apprentice training in Aeronautical engineering at HAL Bangalore TTI? What are the scopes available after training? 0 9th December 2016 03:41 PM
Content, types and period of Engineering graduates apprentice training at VSSC? Types of job I can get after this training? 0 12th August 2016 07:23 PM