1st October 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee post? I want to apply for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

4th October 2019, 04:25 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Selection procedure:--

Selection is based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma.

Candidates equaling to 1.5 times the no. of seats notified shall be called for document verification. Selected Candidates are required to undergo prescribed medical fitness.

Visit:-- (www.konkanrailway.com) For more information
5th October 2019, 12:48 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

The selection of candidates for their recruitment as Graduate Engineer Trainee under Konkan Railway Corporation Limited will be based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE (Bachelor of Engineering) relevant field.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://nats.konkanrailway.com/train...tification.pdf.
5th October 2019, 02:54 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment

** SELECTION CRITERIA:

Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the following rounds. They are as follows:

Academic merit.

Document Verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?