11th July 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any relaxation available in UPSC Civil Services recruitment for girls?

Hello Sir,
I am a Chemical Engineer, completed B.E. and belongs to girl category. I want to apply in UPSC Civil Services exam. Please tell me that is there any relaxation for girls in UPSC Civil Services recruitment? Please tell me asap.

13th July 2016, 06:16 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any relaxation available in UPSC Civil Services recruitment for girls?

No, there is not any relaxation available in UPSC Civil Services recruitment for girls
candidate. The eligibility criteria for a female candidate is same as for male candidate.

Eligibility criteria for UPSC civil services exam :-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 32 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The exam process involves of

*Preliminary Exam

*Main exam

*Personality Interview.
13th July 2016, 10:43 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any relaxation available in UPSC Civil Services recruitment for girls?

There are age relaxation available as per the candidates cast category. To get the benefit of relaxation you must not be a General category candidate.

Below I have attached the notification of Civil Service for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 7 views)
13th July 2016, 02:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a Chemical Engineer, completed B.E. and belongs to girl category. I want to apply in UPSC Civil Services exam. Please tell me that is there any relaxation for girls in UPSC Civil Services recruitment? Please tell me asap.
No, there are no specific relation is provided for women in Civil Service Exam.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Civil service exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 7
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?